Monday, May 28, 2007

Comment Contest

Here's a contest for those of you who like a challenge. Each of the post titles listed below is either a song title or a song lyric. If you know the name of the song and the artist, then put it in a comment. Some are easy, but some are quite hard. All of them are actual songs. I've made links to the original posts if you want a few clues. The person who gets the most right wins a prize!

You Make Me Wanna...
Scar Tissue
Low
Love Cat(s)
Hello Mother
Ooh, You Touch My Tra-la-la
Infernal Machine!
People are Strange
A Little Less Conversation
If You Really Loved Me...
Losing My Religion (an Existential Crisis)
Evolution
Sleep Deprived
Evasive Maneuvers
Celebrate, Come On!
Just When I Thought it Couldn't Get Any Better
A Thinking Thing
It's A Mystery
Take Another Piece of My Heart
The Saints are Coming...
Happy Day Mama
We Drink and Drink and Drink and Drink and Drink and FIGHT!
Colorblind
Crash Into Me
Precious Memories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, quizzes!

You Make Me Wanna... - "La La," by Ashley Simpson
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers song
Low - song by Cracker
Love Cat(s) - song by The Cure
Ooh, You Touch My Tra-la-la - song by Gunther
People are Strange - The Doors
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley, baby
Losing My Religion (an Existential Crisis) - REM, I'm guessing
Celebrate, Come On! -- closest I can guess is Kool and the Gang's "Celebrate"
Take Another Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
We Drink and Drink and Drink and Drink and Drink and FIGHT! - Flogging Molly's Irish Drinking Song
Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band

Blonde Savant said...

Sooooo close! You missed "You Make Me Wanna" and "Low". I'm impressed that you got the Flogging Molly song. Good on you!

Post a Comment