Sunday, February 25, 2007

Suspicious Minds

A curious thing happened the other day. While I was packing up my desk and siting on the floor, Singe was sleeping on the bed. Asshat came home and stopped to talk to Other Guy for a bit about his car that he's fixing up or whatever. Then Asshat came walking down the hall towards his room while still talking. As he got closer, Singe jumped up and rocketed past me under the bed. She almost ran into me in her rush to get under the bed.

It could just be loud noises or voices startling her, but Other Guy has come into my room to talk to me and Singe will just lie on the bed and not bat an eye. But apparently the sound of Asshat's voice is enough to send her running for cover. Maybe it's that weird chipmunk voice of his.

It just happened again. It's definitely only when she hears Asshat coming. I can't believe this. What has been going on when I'm not here? Why is she scared of him? I'm worried about leaving her here for any amount of time now. I don't know what to do aside from come home right away every day and not go anywhere. At least I'm moving in a week. I know confronting him won't do any good. What, he's going to say, "Oh, yeah she probably is scared of me because I [insert horrible thing] when you aren't here."

I just need to get out of here.



powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment