Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Dance

I have been running around my work like a recently-beheaded chicken (Which, if some of you haven't see, they really do run around for a while and crash into things.). Hence no posts until today.

On with the good news! I have an apartment! Like, for serious! So, that is amazing. I feel like I had a huge weight taken off my chest. For a while last week I felt like I was on the verge of tears pretty constantly. Stress is a motherfucker, y'all.

I met New Roommate today as well. She seems very nice, and best of all sane. And clean. She was excited about the kitchen, saying, and I quote, "Oh good! I can cook!" This bodes extremely well for me. She likes to cook, I like to eat, it's perfect.

Other than that exciting bit of news, I don't have much to offer. Best Friend and I went to Trivia again on Wednesday, and it was fun, but not as much fun as last week. Mainly because we didn't win anything, so no free drinks. Boo...
And yeah..............I got nothin'.

Boyfriend and I are doing our Valentine's stuff on Friday, because he had midterms this week. Honestly, what kind of bitter, shriveled soul gives midterms the day after Valentine's Day? Not as bad as having one the day after Halloween though. That happened to me my last year of college. Lame. I mean, really? Who does that?

So yeah. This post is all over the place. Ooh and my Outlook just reminded me that there is cake for some one's birthday! Sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment