Monday, February 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I've been thinking about downsizing my bed. I have a queen right now, and I love it, but it's quite difficult for me to get the fitted sheet on by myself, or if it's time to flip the mattress, I have to get someone to help me. A full would just be more manageable all the way around. It won't be quite as comfortable when Boyfriend stays over, but for a few nights out of the month, it's not that big of a deal. Another plus will be having room to actually move around in my bedroom. I'm also not going to have that big ol' chair taking up space in my bedroom anymore, and I will have enough closet space that I can sell my dresser/vanity thing. I'm not sure that I want to sell it because it's so pretty, but I won't actually need it and it's an awkward size. I can't use it to put things on top of because there's a mirror on a pivot right in the middle of it and the sides aren't large enough to hold anything that I will need to be out of the way. A quandary.

No comments:

Post a Comment