Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shiny

In the course of my job, I recently had to issue a test on a procedure to a ton of people. Not that that's very exciting. But what is exciting is that one of the people who had to correct their test with me (God, I just realized that I kind of became a teacher, in spite of my best efforts) ended up chatting with me for nearly half an hour. It turns out that she and I are personality twins. We somehow got to talking about tv shows and movies and we were freaking each other out with our identical tastes in those areas. So we both determined that we need to hang out and commiserate over our beloved Firefly and Eddie Izzard.
My internets at home are still not up and running (Fuck you, Cox Cable. Seriously. Fuck you.), so I'm confined to internet at work. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment