Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Survey All About Me (because I know you are dying to know these things)

Name:
Sarah Anne Epperson. My first name means Princess (jealous?) and my middle name means Grace. I find this ironic.
Birthday:
June 5.
Birthplace:
Newport Beach, Hoag Memorial Hospital, same as Niall. Crazy right?
Current Location:
Goleta (work) Santa Barbara (home)
Eye Color:
I'm a brown-eyed girl.
Hair Color:
Blonde
Height:
5'. Yup.
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Left, and I will therefore statistically die before y'all.
Your Heritage:
Irish to the max on Mama's side and Northern European mutt on Dad's.
The Shoes You Wore Today:
My comfy normal work shoes. I did a number on my feet yesterday with those wedges.
Your Weakness:
Shiny objects and cute animals.
Your Fears:
Spiders. Yuck. But mainly letting my fears prevent me from experiencing things.
Your Perfect Pizza:
I love Hawiian style.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Apply to some grad school or other. Also, lose 30 pounds.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
I miss teh internets at home! Waaaaaa!
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Something along the lines of "uggghhhgnnnnuuurrrgggg"
Your Best Physical Feature:
I really like my nose. Is that weird or what?
Your Bedtime:
I get into bed around 11, get to the sleep part around midnight, midnight thirty.
Your Most Missed Memory:
I have a semantic problem with this question. If I miss the memory, then I no longer have it, and if I no longer have it, how can I remember it to miss it? I get what it's asking, I just wanted to point out that the person who made this is dumb. Anyway, I miss drying my hair in front of the fireplace.
Pepsi or Coke:
Dr. Pepper.
MacDonalds or Burger King:
Yuck, fast food. I would have to say Burger King though because I used to go there a lot when I was a kid.
Single or Group Dates:
Single dates. Group dates are weird and make it seem like you aren't really on a date. Even double dates are weird.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Lipton. Nestea it too artificial tasting.
Chocolate or Vanilla:
I like vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Coffee!
Do you Smoke:
I used to back in the day and I occassionally have one while drinking.
Do you Swear:
Like a fucking sailor.
Do you Sing:
I sing all the time, but I don't realize that I'm doing it. I am also cursed to remember the words to every single song I ever hear, even if it's just once.
Do you Shower Daily:
My skin is too dry, I'm an every-other-day shower-taker.
Have you Been in Love:
Yes. It sucks.
Do you want to go to College:
Again? Eventually.
Do you want to get Married:
I'm undecided and lean towards "No", becasue I don't know if I'm capable of that level of trust in another person.
Do you belive in yourself:
Most of the time.
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Only on that flying saucer looking ride at carnivals. Y'know, where you stick to the walls because it's spinning really fast. And you've just eaten like a pound of cotton candy...That did not end well.
Do you think you are Attractive:
Only if I'm not looking in a mirror.
Are you a Health Freak:
That's a resounding NO.
Do you get along with your Parents:
I get along with Mama as long as we aren't under the same roof for more than three or four days.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Ah, yes. Haven't had a good one in a while though. I miss living in the desert sometimes. Sometimes.
Do you play an Instrument:
I used to play the Clarinet. I can still make noises with it.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Of course. I would like to state for the record that I have issues with the word "drank". I just don't like it.
In the past month have you Smoked:
Nope.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
Do prescription muscle relaxers count as drugs?
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
No.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Only if La Cumbre counts as a mall. So, no.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
I don't think that I've ever eaten an entire box of Oreos. Wow, how sick would you feel after that?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
I had sushi on Monday! God, I love sushi.
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Life is a stage! Right?
In the past month have you been Dumped:
No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Ew, no.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
Not in the past month.
Ever been Drunk:
In my life? Are you serious?!
Ever been called a Tease:
I'm not a tease. If anyone called me one, they were lying.
Ever been Beaten up:
No, but that's because I fight dirty.
Ever Shoplifted:
I used to make a sport out of it at Claire's.
How do you want to Die:
I hope it will be painless, however it is. In reality though, I will probably be one of those people who, when people find out how I died, they kind of laugh and ask, "Are you serious?"
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
A giraffe. No, I want to be influential in either Evolutionary or Cognitive Psychology.
What country would you most like to Visit:
I want to go just about everywhere, but next on the list is Australia.
In a Boy/Girl...
Favourite Eye Color:
I'm a fan of lighter colors, but really it's the intensity of the eye that gets me.
Favourite Hair Color:
Dark hair plus light eyes equals DAY-UM.
Short or Long Hair:
Short. I like big hair though, so I'm a fan of the white-boy 'fro, AKA the Jewfro.
Height:
I am short myself, so as long as they are taller than me in heels, i.e. 5'4" or so, that's fine.
Weight:
Fit, but not all muscley.
Best Clothing Style:
Either suits (the tie is crucial) or preppy. But I will ALWAYS look twice at a guy in a cowboy hat, jeans and boots.
Number of Drugs I have taken:
Number of types, I am guessing between 6 and 10? I had a rough time in high school.
Number of CDs I own:
Actually own? Like 30-40. Have the music for? Hundreds.
Number of Piercings:
2 in each ear, I used to have my tounge pierced but I got over that. I want my nose done.
Number of Tattoos:
One for now. More to come. Can we say addiction?
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
My past had made me who I am today; regretting my past would be regretting who I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment