Monday, April 23, 2007

Gunther is Coming!

I can hardly contain myself, I'm so excited. This whole thing seems like a dream. I don't think that I'll ever realize that it's really happening, even while it is. But I do know that I will cherish the memories forever.
It occurs to me that some of you may not have been initiated into the glory that is the worship of Gunther. Those of you who have not swooned at the sight of this prime piece of man-meat,
click here. Those of you whole have not marveled at the wondrous musical styling of this world treasure, click on the "teasers". And those of you who wish to rekindle the flame that once burned as bright in your hearts as mine, click here to be united with the love of your life once again.
Join me and the rest of Gunther's faithful followers on May 11th in Storke Plaza at UCSB for a magical evening of Champagne, Glamour, Sex and Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment