Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yes, This Is What You Think It Is!


I was so shocked when I saw it! He had our waitress on Valentine's Day bring it out with dessert. We had a conversation a while ago, and he was telling me that he wants to be with me and all that stuff, and I basically said yeah whatever, that's only words. He was like, "So you want actions?" And I sure got one, huh?
After I freaked out a little when I saw it, he said, "I'm not talking about tomorrow, or even two years from now. I just want to be clear with you, this is what I want. I want you to know my intentions."
He did an absolutely amazing job with this ring too. He noticed that I wear pearls a lot, so he asked me why. I explained to him about birthstones, and how me and Nana had the same birthday, so it's a connection to her as well. This was in like December. He spent forever looking for it too. Then he figured out what size to get from another ring I have, that just happened to fit his pinkie.
I also had a two feet tall bouquet in a giant glass vase at work. He dropped it off when I was at lunch, along with a gift bag with a bag of hot cheetos and some hummus and a card that plays Unchained Melody! (That song that goes "Ooooooooh, my loooooove, my daaaarling, I've hungered forrrrr yourrrrrrr touch...") It was PERFECT! People at work were like "Cheetos...?" I'm like "I would WAY rather get something that he knows I love than generic chocolates that I don't like anyway!" So basically he is amazing. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment