Monday, April 20, 2009

Giggle

This is one of the best things I have ever read on these here internets. The following comment (with a big ol' [sic]) is on a story that Spencer Pratt has declared a Twitter Douche Off with Ashton Kutcher. Behold:

NOW Ashton Kutcher is doing ANY stupid thing....what?without his mom-I mean Dumi Mooron with he fake-and look at this Scout daughter of hers-she ain't got no nostrils-where did they go george where did they go?NO NOSTRILS and with all of their $$$$$$$$$$ you'd think they could build her some nostrils.I guarentee people laugh behind he back when she snorts cocaine.I wonder if when at one time or another,she took playdough and made a pair of nostrils,I can only wonder.

I mean, seriously? "she ain't got no nostrils"? Gold. Pure. Comedy. Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment