Friday, July 6, 2007

I Told You I Have a Bad Memory

Mama sent me the Real Deal:

"Hi there= I enjoyed your blog stories but wanted to clarify that you were only a baby when you ate the snail- maybe 8 or 9 months old. We were still living in midway city in the house you were born in and I was watering the front yard while you were supposed to be sitting on your blanket on the other side of the walkway. You crept up the front steps to the small front porch where you picked up a snail and looked at it. I felt it was safe to look away for a minute and when I looked back at you there was brwon goo and bubbles comming out of your mouth and you were holding the other part of the snail in you hand. I screamed and you just stared at me like I was the crazy one and proceeded to put the rest of the snail in your mouth at which point I grabed you and got as much of it out as I could. From that point on I always made you put your "Nuk" in your mouth while outside and for some reason you'd keep that in your mouth. If you didn't have that in (like a plug) than everything went in your mouth- pebbles, sticks, bugs - anything you picked up. The lady who lived behind us used to go out with her little boy who was about your age and gave me a bad time about your plug so I told her to keep an eye on you and see why I did it. After half an hour of removing everything you picked up from your mouth she got up and said ok, gimme that damm plug!! So now you have the real deal story... your loving mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment