Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time In A Bottle(neck)

I am moving across the entire continent in three and a half days.

I'm mostly excited, with a touch of nervous. I'm mainly nervous about the trip itself, not about actually living in Jacksonville. I think I will really enjoy living there. I'm particularly excited about being able to afford an apartment bigger than my office, with a backyard to boot! I got a cute 1950s duplex with two bedrooms, a fireplace, and a washer and dryer. Very exciting!

I don't have much else to talk about, since we aren't actually leaving until Saturday. I have almost no furniture in my apartment, which is a nice change from having it filled up with boxes. For a while we had a one foot wide pathway from room to room. The movers came to take everything last week, and now we just have things to sell/donate, and we are set. I feel like I still have so much time, but I totally don't. Three days is not much time, especially when we still need to clean everything. And I need to go to at least two happy hours. Speaking of which, I need to go set up Thursday night...

1 comment:

Raconteur Extraordinaire said...

for some reason, i felt the need to check on your blog.

I am gonna miss you so much.

Why can't we reverse 1 year and enjoy ourselves more then. So much bitching...but why.

Ah, we had fun anyway.

miss you so so so much

Post a Comment