Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bitching And Moaning Is What I Do Best

It is pouring rain and I am so cranky today. First I woke up late, which can put anyone in a bad mood. Then I could not get my hair to look right; it still looks like I was attacked by a raging crackhead. My makeup then refused to cooperate, and now I've got a touch of Tammy Faye going on. AND THEN I had to walk two blocks in the pouring rain and wind to my car. In heels. So my feet are still wet, thank you. And my boss needs to shut the fuck up today. Seriously. I know what I am talking about. When you ask me a question and I give you the answer, it is for a reason. I'm not just making shit up over here.
Deep breaths. Deep cleansing breaths.
Oh great. I just checked my calendar, and it turns out that my doctor's appointment that I thought was tomorrow is, in fact, today.
This day just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment